Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Thoreau's Walden

I was very endemic about life itself. I was adroit with the simple life in the woods. I wanted to fathom the purpose of my life. I extol life itself and am impervious with anyone and anything. I want to be potent of my life. I want to live a simple life and scrutinize every little detail of it. I expect to protrude on my journey through the woods. Unlike all the other people who are very meticulous about their life I am being very conclusive about what I want to discover on this journey.

We are all beguile to our true life but yet we manage to stay strong. As our obnoxious lives go on we grow stronger and smarter. Even though life is a misconstrue we try to be 'bigger' people to feel better about ourselves. Our life is a true jeopardy but we still keep trying no matter what. This is why I am averse about our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment