Sunday, October 7, 2012

Midterm Reflection....

A.) What went well?
I don't think anything went well besides I was pretty confident in the first half of the vocab words.
B.) What didn't go well?
The whole other portion of the Midterm.): I should have studied more and focused a lot more of my time on the midterm instead of wasting my time.
C.) How much of the content will stick with you?
Hopefully as time passes more of it will. I need to increase my vocabulary because it's super low.
D.) What can you learn from this experience to improve for next time?
What I did learn is to STOP messing around half the time. To take this way more seriously next time. Something I definitely did learn for next time is to spend a lot more time time on the vocab I'm struggling with a lot. To somehow try and find a way to make them easy to memorize or literally ask others what made it easy for them to memorize the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment