Sunday, August 19, 2012

First week...

My first week of english was great. I expect my vocabulary to burgeon as time passes by as well. This form of doing homework is so much easier. We could be anywhere and easily do it on our phones if we have internet access. It's awesome how Dr. Preston isn't like those other common english teachers. He's willling to try new things and isn't a boring didactic teacher. I can easily adumbrate that this semester is full of new and exciting ideas and experiences. To me, Dr. Preston is a great apotheosis to what other teachers should be like. Fun and exciting and not afraid to let his ideas be known and out in the public. He influences us as students to try new things and not be afraid of it. Blogger is also a fantastic way for us to express our own opinions and not beguile on what other think.

No comments:

Post a Comment